Post Concussion Syndrome Symptoms
- Persistent learning difficulties & memory deficits
- Brain Fog
- Irritability, anger, anxiety, depression
- Visual disturbances
- Sleep disorders
- Loss of hearing or sense of smell
- Apathy or lack of spontaneity
- irritability or aggression on little or no provovation
- Speech difficulties, poor word recall
- Balance issues
Chiropractors have all seen patients whose problems have originated from a head injury. The first head injury can occur during childbirth or from falls in infancy, from the child hitting his or her head on the edge of a coffee table, or if the child tumbles down the stairs. The incidence of head injuries caused by accidental hits from baseball bats, swings, balls, pucks, fists, sports injuries, car and industrial accidents are extremely common.
Unfortunately, most of these patients do not receive adequate care for these injuries and their...
Website by Illumine Consulting